Professor, Director ODNR Partnership
1314 Kinnear Road,
Areas of Expertise
- Fish Population and Community Dynamics
- Human Impacts on Aquatic Ecosystems
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University, 2000.
- M.S. Auburn University, 1994.
- B.S. Miami University, 1992.
My research explores mechanisms that regulate fish population and community structure and dynamics, as well as food web interactions, in both freshwater and marine ecosystems. Typically, I have sought to apply my research to resource management problems such that agencies can make informed decisions about the environment. Overall, my research encompasses three broad but interconnected areas: 1) fish recruitment and early life-history; 2) stock discrimination and population connectivity; and 3) global change ecology.
Click here for a brief summary of my CV.
To learn more, visit www.ludsinlab.com.